Sunday 1 December 2013

Poetic

I know I can be quiet but
My head does all the talking 
Never one to judge but
What can you do when they're staring 
Had a busy life then 
It just turned into dreaming
Wondering where I'll be in 5
Years is what I keep thinking
Family will always be there
But I just keep running
From all the whispers and laughing 
The screaming and barking
Want a hug in the cold but
They're too busy loving
Constantly smiling at life
But don't they get my feeling?
Always one to open up but
When I do the doors keep closing
What light at the end of the tunnel?
When I'm the candle that's burning
10 seconds ago these
Words were on my ceiling 
And now they're sitting on lines
As I stand at my window, glass steaming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.