Wednesday 19 September 2012

unemployed

You know when you have tried your best, but obviously there's only so much you can do to get where you want...

Well whatever, I have applied to so many jobs and I think it's time to just accept that I won't ever get a part-time job before university. Yes I have even took trips on my own just to hand a cv in, yes I have drafted and re-drafted my cv untill perfection..did it make a difference..nah. Everyone around me have a job, it keeps them on their toes, but seriously fuck it, I guess it means I'll have to concentrate on my last year as hard as I can, what am I missing though?

Like no offense but for even those who have dropped out of school have jobs...shit pay, good pay, right now I couldn't care but I want one just so that I can nod when people ask me if I have a job.

Who wouldn't work hard for money? Right now university is the key. That's a long procedure though right.

Then there's the "world of work" critisizing young people, of being lazy and blaming immigration for 'taking jobs', on a personal note I have searched local and in the city... no replies what so ever.

Even did an online application and 'with great regret' was rejected, so that eliminates the idea of not having the appropriate 'look' or whatever, It's so hard I hate it.

Makes me sound so lazy and stupid to be honest. Oh well that's life I guess, total concentration on my A-levels it is. Once I become some crazy Journalist I shall laugh in re-tail jobs and all those behind calling centers. Rahh stressful shit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.