Saturday 15 June 2013

Being white with Cream Tea

Had cream tea and it was the sex
Clotted cream, jam, mmm yeah yeah that's what you call afternoon tea darling.
Nettles determine whether you can take it like a man. I took it like a man.

Walked about 7 miles for an event, just to sit down and chill to acoustic. In the sun, with smiles all round and two girls that danced and sang real good! It was so relaxing and to think I could just sit there and know I can enjoy the freedom! Oh it was bliss. 



Awake as anything, haven't slept. The rain was too entertaining to listen to and now off I go and explore my podcast! So excited to learn some new things, I can't enough of learning! Love it. 

Oh and here's the moon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.