Wednesday 5 February 2014

Drugs

Yeah I wish I was talking about Paracetamol too, but I'm not. Its this MD cocaine, stuff that goes into your brain, numbing you for that good 6 hours malarky. What bullshit.

Why is there the need to start, is it the buzz? or the kill? cos its only fun now, but what you gonna do when you're addicted. Yes, this drug craze has been around for ages, I'm not trying to say this is something new. But it's the fact that I am seeing it now...

It has only just become visible to me, at first I thought 'yeah people do drugs' however I didn't know it was so many of them. These days people are smoking or sniffing..what next injecting and selling? Who knows where you'll end up you know.

Yes, I get it, some of us will just do it on the rare occasion because that one mate is with you and you feel like it'd be silly to say 'no'. Fine. However the thing that scares me the most is when people become reliant.

You will no longer want a sober hour in your life, because that one hour you will have to face your troubles and you will have to feel stress. So...if you take the drug then all your problems gooo awayyyyy and your happpppy soooo happppy.

-quit tripping-

nah, it's a scare, a real scare, people are no longer satisfied with their life, depression will be the worlds no 1 disease and oh shit how will we cope?!

Fuck knows, but looks like everyone will be jumping on a drug soon. It's a shame.

Not ALL people...but like seriously is that how you value your life...the one thing you do own.

People have their reasons, but no reason should force you to put your health or life at risk. No reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.