Monday 27 January 2014

Let me just rant for a bit

Don't underestimate me or assume that I now am something that i'm not. Shit man.
Why be like that, it takes time and patience to realise what you have..and usually you realise what you had till it's gone. Yeah if you click that you know.

Seriously, I can't be bothered, you make so much effort with people and they have the audacity to let you go. But...what if I'm gone tomorrow, what then? There's no time to hold shit in, what the hell do you have to lose. Do you have Drake's reputation, that maybe if you say how you feel you'll be laughed at. Please.

Balls were made for a reason. God said 'shit let me give you these so you can feel like a true man when your voice drops'. But nah, it's like you're just staring at your balls thinking they're going to feel themself. No life don't work like that. Everyday having to go through emotions is long. But we all do it, why hide. You saying how you feel is being human.

Shame if you can't do that though, cuh I ain't fucking with no one if you fuckin with me. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.