Saturday 11 January 2014

I made a "Sho" friend

Yeah so like, Leicester Square is a right sight, you can see everyone of all shapes and sizes there. I don't know why I just said that. Anyway, you know what I mean. The first thing I read was 'There is no darkness but ignorance.' I don't know why that is significant, but I made it sound like it would influence my day somehow. I tried to take a impressive i-phone quality picture of the statue, but the sun and a happy family next to me didn't allow me to do so.

Hmm yeah after doing about 7 360's, food and a few laughs...

Suppose you're in a park, its pitch black but the sky is looking a little pretty. The city lights are peeping through the swarm of trees protecting you, and well it's pretty much silent. Reached a cross road at one point, I learnt that three lefts make a right and was reminded how much fun it can be just having a conversation y'know. A conversation about Earth, just real grounded stuff. Yeah looking at the ducks..(whatever bird breed they were) was interesting, made the scenario into a crips and bloods scene. But you, as a reader are not cool enough to interpret such a normal sight into something so bowsy. Two officers then walked past and said that park gates were closed, yes! That once in a life time opportunity to climb over a gate y'know. I jumped shouting "yes". I don't know, maybe that's my inner child coming out.

Well that's me, always looking to have fun. But I suppose you're wondering where the hell is this post going? Let's just say...experiences shape who you are right? Sometimes you choose an experience and at other times the experience comes to you. lol I'm just chatting poo now which is slyly making some sense.

I think if I want to overcome one thing, it is to combat the hesitation of making a choice.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.